Thursday, September 13, 2012

Girls speak up


We recently interviewed the girls who attend conversation club to get feedback and a few of the girls agreed to let us share their answers.

You’ve had regular attendance, why do you continue coming to conversation club?
I continue to come to conversation club to make me more confident while speaking with my friends, foreigner, teacher.’ –Priya
‘To make my English better than this.’ – Pinkey
‘I like to attend because we can learn new things’ -Shrijana

What’s one thing you’ve learned through conversation with the volunteers?
‘We should be very confident, we don’t have to be shy while talking with people.’ –Priya

What’s the funniest conversation you’ve had?
‘The funniest conversation is when I talk about my village life with volunteers,’ – Shrijana
‘One day while I was teaching Nepali to Josh’ – Pinkey

Have you noticed an improvement in any one else’s English who attends conversation club?
‘Many students are improving’ – Pinkey

What is your favorite thing about conversation club?
‘In here, I like to talk, playing games, meet different teachers, doing homework, ect’ –Safal
‘My favorite thing is I meet here very good teachers, teachers who teach me clearly and very good.’ –Shrijana
‘I’m very happy while talking with my volunteers and I can learn about the many countries as well.’ -Priya

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: